I started by die cutting the tooth fairy from white cardstock and coloured the images using MFT Premium Dye inks by ink blending.
Then, I die cut a card base from the Money Card Die-namics and used Caribbean Sea Premium Dye ink to ink blend.
Then, I die cut the slot for the lipbalm pouch to add cash. I glued the tooth fairy on the ink blended background, stamped the sentiment and glued the lipbalm pouch. I covered the opening at the back using a strip of cardstock.
My second project today is a card. I used a die from the Tooth Fairy Die-namics set. As soon as I saw the negative space that was created using the die that was meant to create wings for the tooth fairy, I couldn’t help but think of dragonflies. So I used the wings die and the stitch part of the wand die to create dragonflies on my card.
I backed the negative space with a white glutter paper that was coloured using MFT Premium Dye inks.
I finished the card by stamping the sentiment from Coffee Break stamp set and glued the panel on a Princess Pink cardstock.
Here are other cards I made using the new kit.