We have a new color challenge for you on MFT blog. The color palette is something I wouldn’t have used because it is way out of my comfort zone but I decided to give it a try and I’m so glad I did!
Here is my card
As always, I started by stamping the images. I coloured them using Copic markers and cut them out using coordinating dies. Then, I die cut the ‘Thank you,’ sentiment from MFT premium Fire Coral cardstock.
Then, I die cut a white cardstock panel using Stitched rectangles STAX Die-namics. I used the Rolling hills stencil to create a soft background. I used MFT ‘Lime light’ Premium Dye ink.
To complete the look, I stamped images from SY’s line ‘Scene Builder’ stamp set. Then, adhered the sentiment on the stamped panel. I used foam tape to adhere the asorable bear and bees. I am completely satisfied how this turned out!
Finally, I adhered the panel on a white card base.
- SY Sunshine Friends stamp set
- SY Sunshine Friends Die-namics
- Thank You Die-namics
- Scene Stencil- Rolling hills
- SY Scene Builder stamp set
- A2 Stitched rectangles STAX- 2 Die-namics
- MFT Premium cardstock- Fire Coral
- MFT premium dye inks- Lime light