Hello everyone! The My Favorite Things Celebrate Everything card kit is now available for purchase.
The Celebrate Everything Card Kit includes the following products:
- Celebrate Everything Stamp Set
- Balloon Builder Die-namics
- Celebrate with Cake Die-namics
- Time to Celebrate Paper Pad
- Card Stock – Smooth White (2), Moroccan Spice (1), Candied Yam (1), Lemon Drop (1), Prickly Pear (1), Caribbean Sea (1), Tropical Teal (1), Kraft (1), Milk Chocolate (1)
- The following will be available as a separate purchase:Perfect Present Die-namics
- The Free with $60 releasing with this kit is Itty Bitty Celebrations Stamp Set.
For today’s post, to celebrate the kit release, I made not one, not two but 5 cards! I used supplies from the kit and the die set sold separately.
I first started by assembling the bows in four colours die cut using ‘Perfect Present Die-namics’. I cut 3/4 ” cardstock strips in the same colours as bows to match them. I adhered the strips on double stitched rectangle panel and added the bows. Stamped the sentiment. I adhered the panel on a striped patterned paper from ‘Time to celebrate’ paper pad. Finally, adhered everything on a white card base.
I used the same Perfect Present Die-namics on this card too except that I used the whole ‘present’ on this card. The present part is actually a side folding note card. You can open it and temporarily adhere the Gift Card for the recipient.
What’s celebration without confetti right? So, I made this shaker card. I used Time to Celebrate Paper pad and Balloon Builder Die-namics. I added heat embossed sentiment on black cardstock. The sentiment is from Celebrate Everything stamp set. I adhered the shaker panel on Eiffel Tower card base.
The next two cards feature Celebrate with Cake Die-namics. Since I can’t make good REAL cakes, I had fun making these on my cards. LOL! I kept this card design very simple. The sentiment on the cake is from Itty Bitty Celebration stamp set. The ‘Happy Birthday’ is from Celebrate Everything stamp set. I partially a sentinent from the set.