Wanted to share a card I made for MFT color challenge- 62
Here is my card-
The stamped images and the die cuts have a lot of shimmer on them. I couldn’t capture it in the picture.
It is a very simple card but the colour combination was tough.
This is how I made the card-
1. I stamped the background using two inks. I let them overlap.
2. I cut out a stitched panel using the edge dies.
3. Stamped and fussy cut out the flowers and arranged all the elements on to a card base.
4. Finally, die cut the sentiment and adhered it in place.
5. I felt the card needed something more. So, added lot of wink of stella on the images and the sentiment.
Hope you like the card.
MFT flashy florals stamp set
MFT basic stitched edges dies
MFT lined up dots cling background stamp
MFT sending hugs die set
Altenew and hero arts inks.