Here are my cards- I used ‘Better together’ stamp set from Neat and Tangled stamps, illustrated by one of my favorite illustrators, Elena Roussakis.
I hope you are all are gearing up for a fun filled weekend. As for me, I’m hoping to get some crafty time to make some cards.
For today’s post, I have a couple of cards I made for Little tangles challenge.
Here is how I made them-
1. First, I cut a 4.25×5.5 cardstock piece and heat embossed the stars background on it. (After I stamped with Versamark ink, I covered the panel partially with gold embossing powder, the transfered the excess back to the powder tin. Then I covered the remaining portion of the background with silver embossing powder and heat set them.)
2. Then, I sponged some Hero Arts inks on the panel. (Colours used were Mint Julep, dusty blue and Cornflower blue). I didn’t put much pressure as I wanted a background where I could make my girls stand before, without vellum behind them. LOL!
3. After inking, I cut out a frame using stitched rectangle dies. I hoped to use both the frame and the cut out rectangle piece to make two cards.
4. On the first card, I inlaid a piece of rectangle diecut into the frame. Before that, I stamped the panel with the same stars background in light grey ink.
5. I think the rest is obvious. 🙂
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great weekend! Bye!