How are you all doing??
I’m trying to squeeze in some time to craft everyday but trying doesn’t always mean success! ‘Squeezing time’ might sound to you like I’m pretty busy and so don’t have time for anything else, but that’s not true! I won’t tell the truth though! :p
Anyway… I’m here with a card I made for ‘CAS(E) this Sketch!’ challenge. The sketch was so irresistible that I had to temporarily overcome my laziness and make some something!
Here’s my card….
I was so dumb to make my moose (which is a male here…See the antlers? A male moose has antlers and the female doesn’t.) look girly! Excuse me, Mr. Moose, I am very sorry! I drew those eyelashes and thought I was being super creative! Darn! What I actually did was, to make a male look feminine! LOL! I added some blush too!
BUT…I love the way the card turned out.
Here are the steps to be followed o make this card-
1. Mask the whole card base except a small square where the moose could fit.
2. Sponge chipped sapphire distress ink.
3. At the bottom of the square, apply embossing paste and remove all the masking tape.
4. Cover with clear glitter embossing powder, heat set it after ten minutes.
5. On a piece of white card stock, stamp the image and color,
6. Fussy cut it out and place it on the sponged and embossed backdrop.
7. Stamp the sentiment.
Also submitting this to Addicted to Stamps and More where the theme is CAS.
Hope you like the card..
Have a nice day..
Leave a Reply