As always, I have found it convenient to enter challenges in the last minute! I had made a card for Altenew challenge like a week ago and posted on Facebook and Instagram. Was too busy to write a post. BAD habits!
But here I am with the card finally.
Here’s the gorgeous inspiration picture that I couldn’t resist. I used all the colors in the picture on my card.
I recently bought Persian Motifs and Hennah Elements stamp sets and I must say I’m totally in LOVE with them!
I think Altenew and Winnie & Walter is a match made in heaven. I just LOVE how the big bold sentiment coordinates with those gorgeous bold flowers!
Steps I followed to make this card-
1. On a sturdy card base, using the mini ‘Art is’ stencil, I applied embossing paste and let dry.
2. While the embossing paste dried, on TimHoltz water color paper, I stamped the two images in Versamark watermark ink and heat embossed in white.
3. Colored the images with distress inks and fussy cut them. These were pretty hard to fussy cut and I don’t think I did a decent job.
4. I stamped the sentiment from Winnie and Walter ‘Big bold and Happy’ set on a piece of white card stock and adhered it at the center of the base.
5. The fussy cut images were adhered with foam tape and finished off with dull gold pears.
That’s all for today. Thanks for visiting!
Leave a Reply