I have three cards to share today… I’m late in sharing my card for Sentimental Sundays challenge (Add a doodle) that went live on Sunday! Been having serious internet problems…
Here is the card… Do join the challenge..
I used the a digi called ‘Flower doodle1’ which looks pretty much doodled! 🙂
Our awesome sponsor is Scribbles Designs.
And here are the two cards I made keeping few challenges in view.
The first is for CAS-ual Fridays (use ovals) and
Lulupu (CAS with summer theme)– I chose three colors from the color palette. My warm color palette represents the summer.
For making this card, here are the steps I followed..
1. I positioned the scallop oval die (I don’t have the plain one..) on the CS exactly where I wanted the oval.
2. Then carefully masked the ‘inside’ space of the die with washi tape and inked the rest of the space around the oval with spiced marmalade, ripe persimmon, mustard seed, squeezed lemonade distress inks.
3. The masks were then removed and stamped the image from CAS-ual Fridays ‘Truth is’ was stamped with black Archival ink.
4. Used barn door distress ink to color the image.
5. Sentiment from the same set was stamped.
6. I felt there was something incomplete, so stamped the script from the same stamp set again, carefully so that I don’t stamp any of it in the masked oval.
7. Finished it off with gold enamel dots and wink of stella.
The second card is for ‘CAS(E) this sketch!’
For this card, I masked the center square and inked the rest with weathered wood and black soot distress inks. I then stamped the butterfly from one of the ‘Sweet n sassy ‘ stamp sets and colored the image with distress inks. Added wink of Stella and enamel dots. The sentiment is from ‘CAS-ual Fridays’ ‘Butterbows’
Thanks for visiting! 🙂
Leave a Reply